Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Put Life Back Into Your Life-Living Well Workshop

Consider a Living Well Workshop:
Are you an adult with an ongoing health condition?

You'll get the support you need, find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue, discover better nutrition and exercise choices, understand new treatment choices, and learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health. 

If you have conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, or anxiety, the Living Well Workshop can help you take charge of your life. 

  • Join a 2 1/2-hour Living Well workshop, held each week for six weeks. 
  • Learn from trained volunteer leaders with health conditions themselves. 
  • Set your own goals and make a step-by-step plan to improve your health-and your life. 
  • Feel better, be in control, do the things you want to do. 
Comments from Living Well Workshop Participants:
  • "In just a few weeks, I got back to feeling better-and back to being the kind of person I like to be."
  • "Now I have more energy than I've had in years.  I'm calmer and more confident about my health."
  • "The workshops put me back in charge of my life, and I feel great.  I only wish I had done this sooner."

Sign up now as space is limited!  Please call 608-742-9219 or 1-888-742-9233 for more information or to sign-up for our next session.